vineri, 26 februarie 2016

Long time

It's been a long time since my last sign in on this blog. I always think of a new idea, a new post and i end up saying nothing, because there is nothing else to be said. I've been put to silence by the living souls from my life.

Where's the reason into speak about love if there is nothing else than coincidence in shared love. When loving is a taken risk and nothing is certain, all you got is loneliness and fear.

If you sum up all the the goods and the bads, love is nothing else than a good ecstasy trip with a bad ending trip.

Fantasy mixed with love is like preparing yourself for the biggest fall down in your life.

Why i write about love, why in English...i don't know... i guess my mind is already set on "loving" mood. And when i say love...i mean...love of everything and the risks that everybody is blindly taking, just for the thrill of the moment. I wish that some of you stop for a second and enjoy all it takes to end up in love, by loving and being loved. Being afraid, is the first step in acknowledging love and the battle for it.

Love you !

Niciun comentariu: